Geeze Louise, I need to write more. This is unacceptable. I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself, "ooo, I should write a post about that!" And then I don't. I'm not proud of it.
So to encourage myself to get in the habit of posting more often, I created a new blog! Yes, a whole new blog! It's less heavy and less insightful, but it's entertaining. My plan is to post once a day. You can read more about my new blog on my new blog (now wouldya look at that!). I just wanted to give my fan base first dibs. For being so faithful. Or for just remembering this thing exists. Also, hopefully the new blog will get the wheels spinning on the pre-exisitng blog (that's this blog. I know this whole thing is confusing and scary. It's ok. I'll be right here to walk you through it). Yay? Yay! Let's do this. And Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment