Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Few Observations

Saying "I keep it real" doesn’t excuse the offensive and insulting remarks you make about people.

People check the time on actual wrist watches less and less these days. Soon, watches will have no hands or numbers. And will just be bracelets with faces.

People who say "I don’t like drama" are usually the most dramatic people I know.

As a social networking site, I think Facebook has ruined more relationships than it’s created.

Who still uses AIM? Why?

MySpace is bigger than Facebook on the west coast, and the opposite is true on the east coast. I think it’s because people on the east coast actually went to college.

If you’ve received the same internet joke or video from 3 separate people from completely different social groups, it’s safe to say you shouldn’t forward it.

With Satellite radio and Pandora gaining more popularity, the future for FM stations is dismal. Thank God.

People who consciously try to be different end up being exactly like all the other kids who are trying to be different.

No one does any valuable work on Fridays after lunch. Meetings don’t count.

Girls with oversized sunglasses look like battered wives.

Despite the amount of people that cram into the metros during rush hour, they will still give you a dirty look if you accidentally touch them.

Why is it a social faux pas to talk on public transportation? Are we riding to our deaths and must therefore maintain a solemn air?

People who alter the way they type to sound like the way they speak (i.e. "dey already kno dis") have just voluntarily lowered their IQ in my eyes.

As long as they keep inventing food that can be prepared in 10 minutes or less, I will never learn how to cook.

People who wait in lines to get into night clubs are asking to be judged purely on their gender or quantity of clothing.

2 comments:

Gina said...

haha i think a lot of these have come to light for you after going to california. i'm the most dramatic person you know.

Anonymous said...

BTW- you're the best! i can't believe i never read your blogs in the past. i'm so proud of you ralphy...