Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Steady As She Goes

Still going strong, suckas!
I love my web class!  And because I love you, too, I didn’t want you to feel left out.  I also wanted to share my little-kid joy with you.  Check-a-check-a-check-a-check it out:

Yes, that’s right.  Those are 3 divs side by side (the boxes in the middle).  And yes, I stole the logo from Threadless.com.  The instructor said find a logo, and I just bought 2 shirts from them…I couldn’t resist.  And the "click to see" link takes you to Facebook...I know, you don't have to say it.  
I didn’t include a screenshot of the code this time.  Mainly because it’s gotten pretty long (I say this with a smile on my face…the kind of smile where I’m bragging.  Man, I haven’t bragged about something in a long time).  Anywho, just wanted to give my dedicated readers an update on my progress.  We also learned how to make frames; but apparently, no one really uses frames anymore…and they’re not pretty like divs are :)

No comments: